The Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration Technique
Ask a question!
Dr Peter Norton
Dr Norton graduated from the University of Adelaide in 2004 where he was admitted to the Dean’s List and received academic prizes in Prosthodontics and Dental Clinical Practice.
Peter currently divides his time between rural and metropolitan practices, He is a regular host, interviewer and moderator for digital CPD events and is a clinical media advisor to the Australian Dental Association. When not practicing dentistry – Peter enjoys social tennis and volleyball.
Dr Jose Carlos Martins Da Rosa
- Graduation course in Dentistry, Federal University of Santa Maria – UFSM – Santa Maria/RS – Brazil, 1988.
- Specialization course in Periodontics, Associação Paulista dos Cirurgiões-Dentistas – APCD – Bauru/SP – Brazil, 1991.
- Specialization course and Master of Science in Prosthesis, CPO SLMandic – Center of Dental Research São Leopoldo Mandic – Campinas/SP – Brazil, 2005.
- PhD in Implantology, CPO SLMandic – Center of Dental Research São Leopoldo Mandic – Campinas/SP – Brazil, 2014.
- Author of the book: Immediate Dentoalveolar Restoration (IDR) by Quintessence Publishing.
- Private Practice, Caxias do Sul – RS – Brazil.